Tamiya's model kit of the award-winning truck maker Scanias state-of-the-art R470 Highline as the newest addition to our unique 1/14 scale R/C tractor truck. The original is a 4x2 configuration with a 470hp V8 engine
About the kit (56318):
- 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the Scania R470 Highline.
- accurately modeled body
- front grill features mesh material for realistic look.
- Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck.
- Fender interiors and exteriors are fully depicted for the ultimate in accuracy and realism.
- Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross member.
- Kit-included fifth wheel coupler enables use of any of Tamiyas currently available 1/14 scale trailers.
- Includes 3-speed transmission.
- Use of separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting during running.
- Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers.
- Durable die-cast metal front axle is float mounted on leaf spring and damper.
- Resin rear axle features differential gear.
- Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels.
- Pin type propeller shaft joint reduces friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
Radio with 2 servos
Sound and light control, lights.
We are happy for you to return items, however they must be in their original packaging and in a resaleable condition. We will NOT pay return postage unless the item is faulty
If the item is faulty then we are very happy to replace it and will pay the return costs IF we find it to be faulty and NOT due to user error.
In either case please contact us first