Tamiya's model kit of the award-winning truck maker Scanias state-of-the-art R470 Highline as the newest addition to our unique 1/14 scale R/C tractor truck. The original is a 4x2 configuration with a 470hp V8 engine
About the kit (56318):
- 1/14 scale electric R/C assembly kit of the Scania R470 Highline.
- accurately modeled body
- front grill features mesh material for realistic look.
- Faithfully reproduced cabin tilts forward separately from fenders, just like on the full-size truck.
- Fender interiors and exteriors are fully depicted for the ultimate in accuracy and realism.
- Durable ladder frame chassis consists of aluminum channel and resin cross member.
- Kit-included fifth wheel coupler enables use of any of Tamiyas currently available 1/14 scale trailers.
- Includes 3-speed transmission.
- Use of separately available 4-channel transmitter allows gear shifting during running.
- Front and rear suspension consists of metal leaf springs and coil spring dampers.
- Durable die-cast metal front axle is float mounted on leaf spring and damper.
- Resin rear axle features differential gear.
- Propeller shaft transmits power from front mounted motor to rear wheels.
- Pin type propeller shaft joint reduces friction loss.
- Type 540 motor included.
Radio with 2 servos
Sound and light control, lights.
Your S & R Text. Could be a copy of what is in shipping.php, a precis of it, a link to it, etc. Whatever you decide you need...